We offer a range of orthopaedic services to deal with conditions in cats, dogs or rabbits such as management of cruciate or joint disease as well as repair of Fractured bones.
Examples of some of the orthopaedic services we offer:
- Cruciate ligament surgery including
- (CWO) Closing wedge osteotomy
- (TTA) Tibial tuberosity advancement rapid
- Lateral suture
- Patella Luxation (Sulcoplasty and Tibial transposition) correction
- Fracture repair (traditional internal techniques as well as locking plate systems)
Our team will provide clients with a tailored rehabilitation programme for pet owners or referring vets that can be supported with virtual consultations or downloadable assets such as videos that demonstrate techniques to be applied locally. We also can recommend and work with physiotherapists and hydrotherapists in our local area to support recovery. We also work with a laser therapist who visits the practice twice a week, which has given excellent results with many cases. More information on this can be found on our client facing pages.